Our team can assist you with every aspect of your restoration project, from site assessment and surveying, to design and permitting, to construction and planting – we are a one stop shop.
Staff Training, Experience, Certifications & Licenses
Our restoration team is comprised of experienced professionals with a variety of critical skill sets, advanced degrees and professional certifications. Environmental Concern provides our team with continuing education to maintain credentials and stay up-to-date with research and technology. Some of our more seasoned team members have been with the company for over 15 years. Our team is dedicated to making a difference for the future by working hard today.
Skills and Credentials include:
- Skilled, experienced equipment operators
- Professional Wetland Scientists
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) management professional
- Licensed Landscape Architect
- Certified Pesticide Applicators
- CDL drivers
- Trained mechanics
- MDE Erosion & Sediment Control Certifications
- MD Department of Transportation Erosion & Sediment Control Certification
Environmental Concern Company Credentials
- Marine Contractors License in the State of Maryland to carry out work in tidal waters of the state.
- Approved Technical Assistance Providers selected by National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NWFW) to help meet the Chesapeake Bay Stewardship Fund objectives of restoring habitat, improving water quality and protecting the Chesapeake Bay
Equipment Owned/Operated Technology
EC has what it takes for each phase of the process. We own all of the equipment we use on a restoration project, from our survey equipment used to ather field data, to the computers and design software used to process the site data and create project designs to the excavators, dozers and trucks used to do the heavy work.
- Trimble Total Station Survey Equipment – lets us gather 3-dimensional data about your project.
- State of the art computer work stations with the latest CAD software let us design in 3D for a better understanding of the intricacies of design for better project outcomes.
- Access to historic and up-to-date aerial imagery and an array of GIS overlay data informs our process to ensure ecological sensitivity and long-term sustainability.
- A variety of equipment, such as excavators, track loaders, bull dozers and trucks with an arsenal of attachments for cutting, hauling, lifting, drilling, etc. give our talented operators everything they need to get the job done.
- We have the added bonus of having our very own native plant nursery, so you can be assured that the plants we install will thrive.